With the ever increasing speed and frenzy for supply the masses with information, it’s easy to see why some stories just don’t cut-it and make the headlines!
But then when you stop and think about all the negative news that’s pumped into almost every living room via the TV and browsed by thousands every day in newspapers and on the web, there shouldn’t really be an excuse to miss anything — should there?
I found a list of the Top 25 Censored Stories of 2007 this morning, I’m not sure if the “of 2007” should really read “for 2007” as it’s still 2006 right? Anyway it doesn’t really matter as most of the 25 stories first graced the media-circuit in 2005, but for some reason failed to attract the attention they deserve. So have the stories been censored?
10 out of the 25 headlines that made me stop and think.
- Future of Internet Debate Ignored by Media
- Halliburton Charged with Selling Nuclear Technologies to Iran
- Oceans of the World in Extreme Danger
- High-Tech Genocide in Congo
- US Operatives Torture Detainees to Death in Afghanistan and Iraq
- The World Bank Funds Israel-Palestine Wall
- Dangers of Genetically Modified Food Confirmed
- New Evidence Establishes Dangers of Roundup
- Iraq Invasion Promotes OPEC Agenda
- Physicist Challenges Official 9-11 Story